Nakko is a young, fast-growing and innovative Dutch mobile agency, focused on creating, realizing and maintaining cutting-edge mobile applications and services for the leading mobile platforms. Nakko is based in the Amsterdam region. Its team consists of at present 11 enthusiastic and truly involved professionals, and is rapidly growing. Nakko has a professional but informal and open culture, in which any team member is regarded as a key contributor towards the success of the projects and the company. People are encouraged to utilize the max of their capabilities, also beyond the borders of their present and proven knowledge and expertise. It is not only about ‘harvesting’ present capabilities but also about exploring and developing new capabilities!
• Team player with high sense of responsibility and involvement
• Creative but realistic mind
• Professional attitude and a structured way of working
• Well-developed planning skills
• Flexibility, being able to deal with changes
• Being led by possibilities rather than by limitations
• High level of personal integrity
In addition to these it would be nice if you would also have experience with:
Of course you are keen on keeping up with new developments. Being fluent in Dutch is an advantage but certainly not a requirement. Interested? If you are interested in this position, or you initially just would like to hear more about it, then please contact Philip Kolb, by phone on +31 (0) 650691222, or by sending an e-mail.